X-Factor 17.5T Certified Plus Spec Off-Road Brushless Motor
17.5T comes built stock with the torque and punch of the TEP1119
12.5 x 25.5mm Long
High Torque Rotor - Copper
-2mm Ultra Low Resistance Solder Tabs
-Stator Design provides a more efficient power curve NO FADE!
-2100Kv this number is approximate set as Zero Degrees of Timing. Sensored Brushless Motors are not rated in Kv's due to the fact that timing and voltage can effect the Kv number.
CERTIFIED Plus SPEC FEATURES:
Custom built and hand assembled just like Team Driver Motors
Buying a Certified Motor is the closest anyone can get to buying a Trinity Team Motor. Example: Asymmetry in a brushless motor could be anywhere from "0" to "30 plus". Certified Plus will have no higher than a "4" so you never see a rotor higher than a "4" in the "PLUS" line.
The other advantage will be each and every CERTIFIED Plus SPEC motor will come with a complete print-out after running the motor on the Motolyser.
Rotor precision shimmed and aligned
Sensor Board adjustment and timing set for motor application
Each Motor with come Built with a CERTIFIED Top 5% Rotor and Stator
- 10% Lighter than Previous Motors
- Composite Sensor Board
- 0 - 60 Degrees of Timing adjustment
- Revolutionary timing ring & locking end plate systems saves weight Only 6 short screws (no long screws)
- X-Flow Cooling which pulls more air through the can, reducing motor temps
- 2pc CNC Machined Aluminum can allows for more accurate deviation readings
- Weight (144g avg)