Keystone Summerland: $250 per night, 2 Night Minimum.
- Travel Trailer is 34’ Total Length, with 30’ Living Space and 2 slides.
- Comfortably sleeps 7. Beds include 3 Bunks, a Dinette that folds into bed, and Sofa folds flat, and a Queen Master Bed.
- Includes an Awning, Air Conditioner, Heat, Double Sink, Microwave, 3 Burner Stove, Oven, Refrigerator, Freezer, Radio & CD Player, TV and DVD Player, and a full bathroom with shower.
- A Reserved 20 x 40 spot & electrical hookup included in the fee ($25.00 per night value).
- Limited Paper products provided: 4 Rolls of Toilet Paper, 2 Rolls of Paper Towels, Cleaning Supplies are provided and dish soap, and hand soap are available.
- Limited House wares provided: Silverware, Plates, Cups.
- Camper will be set up for you including awning (unless windy conditions are present), slide outs, and leveling jacks. We will have the 50 gallon fresh water tank full, and have propane tank filled.
Terms and Conditions
- We reserve the right to refuse any applicant for any reason.
- NO SMOKING OR LARGE PETS. Upon check in, the unit will be inspected and a certificate of condition will need to be signed. If smoking or pets have been inside the travel trailer, we will charge a sanitization and clean up fee of $250.00 and you will be prohibited from renting with us in the future.
- Minimum 2 Night Rental. There is no credit for an early departure, or late arrival.
- A $250 Deposit is due at the time of reservation, and is non refundable. If you cancel your reservation, you lose the reservation deposit.
A $300 Damage Security Deposit is due at arrival, in addition to the full rental fee. The deposit will be refunded at the time of departure, based on the condition of the rental. The deposit refund amount will vary based on the following:
- Propane Use: Amount of propane used will be deducted from the security deposit. Propane operates the furnace, stove top, water heater, and fridge. Charges will cover the cost to refill propane. (No service charge)
- Cleanliness of Camper: We provide cleaning materials in the camper for your convenience, and expect the camper to be returned in the same condition it was received in. Cleaning charges can be up to $75.00.
- Damages: The travel trailer should be returned in the same condition as it was received. This condition means nothing is broke, scratched, torn, ripped, dented, abused, etc. Please note any damages present at the time of pick up on the inspection certificate.
- You will need to bring your own bedding, toiletries, towels, etc.
- Limited silverware, plates, and cups are provided. They should be cleaned and replaced in the same condition and placement that they were found.
- Limited paper products are provided: This will include 4 rolls of Toilet Paper, and 2 Rolls of Paper Towels, a trash can and 2 trash bags. You will be responsible for any additional paper products.
- The camper will be full of 50 Gallons of Fresh Water, with an empty 34 Gallon Gray Water tank and an empty 30 Gallon Black Water Tank at the start of your rental. If you require additional fresh water during your stay, the charge will be $50.00. If you need your gray or black tanks emptied, the charge will be $50.00.
I have read and agree to the terms and conditions of the trailer rental. Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice.