Camper & Camper Spot Rentals
Camper/Trailer Spot Rental:
11/11: Update for 2021: We are not yet taking reservations for individual spots except for those who are doing yearly rentals. We will update you when we are excepting individual camper rentals for single events.
LCRC allows advance reservations of RV Spots with electrical hookups. These spots are reserved on a first come first serve basis, and are the only way to have a guaranteed exact spot for the race weekend. The spots for reservation are located within close proximity to the track, in a gravel, or low cut grass spot, and have 30 or 50 amp electrical hookups. RV Spots must be paid in full at time of reservation. A full refund will be issued if a RV Reservation is cancelled 30 days prior to the start of the event. A refund of 50% will be issued if a RV reservation is cancelled 7 days prior to the start of the event. No refund will be issued after the 7th day prior to the start of the event. Reservations must be made by phone at 717-463-9173
Making a reservation implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
LCRC reserves all rights to cancel a reservation for an event, for any reason.
Should you need to cancel a reservation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office at (717) 463-9173. Office hours are 9am-5pm Tuesday & Wednesday, 9am -6pm on Friday, and 9am – 12pm on Saturday. All requests will be responded to at our earliest convenience. It is worth mentioning that LCRC day to day operations are run by a husband wife team, and that leading up to events can become a very busy time. Please be patient.
Keystone Summerland: $250 per night, 2 Night Minimum.
- Travel Trailer is 34’ Total Length, with 30’ Living Space and 2 slides.
- Allows for 6 Adults. Beds include 3 Bunks, a Dinette that folds into bed, and Sofa folds flat, and a Queen Master Bed.
- Includes an Awning, Air Conditioner, Heat, Double Sink, Microwave, 3 Burner Stove, Oven, Refrigerator, Freezer, Radio & CD Player, TV and DVD Player, and a full bathroom with shower.
- A Reserved 20 x 40 spot & electrical hookup included in the fee ($25.00 per night value).
- Limited Paper products provided: Toilet Paper, Paper Towels, Cleaning Supplies are provided and dish soap, and hand soap are available.
- Limited House wares provided: Silverware, Plates, Cups, Pots, Pans, Skillet, Cups.
- A Krueig Coffee Pot is provided.
- Camper will be set up for you including awning (unless windy conditions are present), slide outs, and leveling jacks. We will have the 50 gallon fresh water tank full, and have propane tank filled.
Terms and Conditions
- We reserve the right to refuse any applicant for any reason.
- NO SMOKING OR LARGE PETS. Upon check in, the unit will be inspected and a certificate of condition will need to be signed. If smoking or pets have been inside the travel trailer, we will charge a sanitation and clean up fee of $250.00 and you will be prohibited from renting with us in the future.
- Minimum 2 Night Rental. There is no credit for an early departure, or late arrival.
- A $250 Deposit is due at the time of reservation, and is non refundable. If you cancel your reservation, you lose the reservation deposit.
A $300 Damage Security Deposit is due at arrival, in addition to the full rental fee. The deposit will be refunded at the time of departure, based on the condition of the rental. The deposit refund amount will vary based on the following:
- Propane Use: Amount of propane used will be deducted from the security deposit. Propane operates the furnace, stove top, water heater, and fridge. Charges will cover the cost to refill propane. (No service charge)
- Cleanliness of Camper: We provide cleaning materials in the camper for your convenience, and expect the camper to be returned in the same condition it was received in. Cleaning charges can be up to $75.00.
- Damages: The travel trailer should be returned in the same condition as it was received. This condition means nothing is broke, scratched, torn, ripped, dented, abused, etc. Please note any damages present at the time of pick up on the inspection certificate.
- You will need to bring your own bedding, toiletries, towels, etc.
I have read and agree to the terms and conditions of the trailer rental. Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice.