Our loyal customers have asked for it and we have delivered! Brand new from Team Trinity is the MX10 Pro ESC. The MX 10 has an industry leading 200 amp current and an incredible 1000 amp burst rate (Yes, you heard that right). All this comes in a sleek black machined case and shortened RX wire to make sure you wiring package looks clean and tidy no-matter the vehicle. Each ESC comes out of the package with 12 gauge wire, fan, and capacitor bank.
- 200A Current!
- 1000A Burst Current
- Programmable using the MX Series Program Box (TEP0001) Data Analysis Capability(RPM,Low Voltage,ESC Temperature) To view data upon Program Box start up Hold Menu and Value button simultaneously for 2 seconds.
- Adjustable 6.0v/7.4v BEC
- Proprietary proportional Boost and Turbo functionality only available on MX Series ESCs
- Lightweight full Aluminum casing with built in heat sink and 30mm fan
- Low Voltage and Signal Loss Protection
- Built in power/program button
- Included 12 AWG Black wire
- Motor Limit 2-Pole 3.5T
- Dimensions- 39x38x30mm (With Fan)
Check out Team Manager Kevin Abbott's Carpet ESC Setup Here!
Recommended Spec Setup can be found Here!
Recommended Modified Setup can be found Here!
MX10 is ROAR APPROVED
2s-3s Use Only!
Not Recommended for Drag Applications!
Warranty is void if used in Drag Application!
Warranty is void if original motor wires are changed or RX wire is altered in any way!
Refer to manual for all warranty information!