Currently In Stock: 4
The Ultimate MX Experience: Promoto-MX Ready to Run
The Losi Promoto-MX Ready to Run 1/4 Brushless Dirt Bike will make you feel like you belong on an MX track doing what could only be described as getting after it, brapping it up, giving it the zip zip zip! When the gate drops this Bike's Brushless powerhouse will have you shooting for the holeshot, blitzing through the whoops, and airing it out over triples!
The mechanical technology is equally impressive. Losi's product development team studied full-size motorcycle suspension geometry to give the Promoto-MX the same terrain handling characteristics. A rising rate rear suspension provides superior grip and prevents bottoming out in landings. The front fork design, with an internal spring and dampener, can be tuned by changing the silicone dampening fluid and also allows ride height adjustments. An innovative front and rear wheel braking system gives the bike impressive stopping power, cutting the stopping distance in half compared to rear brake only.
The Spektrum DX3PM transmitter and SR6300PM receiver combine with patent-pending MS6X technology for unprecedented control. Promoto-MX drivers can maintain balance at high or low speeds and over jumps and whoops, then give simple steering inputs to carve around tight berms and straighten up heading into the next rhythm section. For more aggressive driving, use the MS6X knob to increase the lean angle.
Both technologies, electronic and mechanical, are why the Promoto-MX performs better at high and low speeds than any previous RC motorcycle. For dirt bike fans, the "feel" of the Promoto-MX will be instantly familiar. RC car enthusiasts will discover a new way to drive that pulls you deep into the heart of the action, carving berms, throwing fat whips, skimming whoops, casing jumps, holding wheelies, and throwing roost.
- Functional, cable-driven front disc brake
- Frame-integrated, high-RPM flywheel
- Chain drive with dual disc performance slipper clutch
- Officially licensed Pro Circuit graphics and rider gear
- Officially licensed Dunlop MX53 tires
- Three drive modes Dirt, Street, and Wheelie mode
- Collapsible front crash structure
- Patent-pending Spektrum MS6X technology
- Lean bars set at the maximum lean angle
- Scale: 1/4
- Length: 20.2in (513mm)
- Width: 10.8in (274mm)
- Height: 17.3in (439mm)
- Weight 7.7lbs (3500g)
- Wheelbase: 13.9in (353mm)
- Drive: 1WD
- Drive Type : Chain
- Power Source: Electric
- Gear Ratio: 4.8:1
- Assembly Level: RTR
- (1) Losi Promoto-MX Pro Circuit RTR Dirt Bike
- (1) Spektrum Smart DX3PM Transmitter
- (4) AA Transmitter Batteries
- (1) Spektrum 5000mAh 2S 7.4V Smart G2 50C LiPo Battery with IC5 Connector
- (1) Spektrum Smart S120 USB-C Charger
- (1) Bike Stand
- (1) Starting Stand
- (1) 1/4 Promoto-MX Motorcycle RTR Product Manual
- (1) Quick Start Guide
- Chain Lube
- Tuning Parts
- Fork and Shock Tools
Needed to Complete:
- Nothing! Everything you need to get after it and BRRAAAPP it up! is included in the box!