LCRC Raceway's Buyers Guide: Traxxas
Happy Monday! We are starting a series highlighting products we keep in stock, to make your shopping experience easier! I know that our customers want to research an item before the buy, and I know that they are looking for clear pricing, and the knowledge to make an informed decision. That's where we come in.
Do you know how many times we see frantic Mom's or Dad's the day after Christmas? They are panicked because the car they bought online didn't come with everything they needed. They thought they found a great price, but in reality, it just didn't come with a battery or charger. (Wondering about our pricing? Check the car pricing against Traxxas.com, and I promise we are always cheaper!)
Worse yet, they bought a Lipo battery and charger to go with the car, but no one told them about Lipo cutoff mode, and they ruined that battery the first time they used it. Or what about when it breaks?! I have helped a lot of Mom's that didn't know what to do when the car broke, and were so relieved that we could fix them over the counter while they waited.
Let us take the stress out of buying an RC Car this year by offering you the knowledge you need to make an informed decision. It starts with clear pricing, and ends with over the counter support.
Take a moment to ask someone that has purchased a car from us in the past to hear more about the buying experience at LCRC Raceway & Lost Creek Cycles.
1. LaTrax Rally - 1/18 4WD Rally Racer
2. Traxxas 24054-4- Bandit: 1/10 Scale Off-Road Buggy
3. Traxxas 36054 Stampede 1/10 Ready to Run Monster Truck
4. Traxxas Slash 58024 1/10 RTR Electric 2WD Short Course Truck
5. Traxxas 67076-4 - Rustler 4X4 VXL: 1/10 Scale Stadium Truck
6. Traxxas 68086-4 - Slash 4X4: 1/10 Scale 4WD Electric Short Course Truck
7. Traxxas Maxx 1/10 Brushless RTR 4WD Monster Truck
8. Traxxas 86086-4 - E-Revo® VXL Brushless: 1/10 Scale
9. Traxxas 77086-4 - X-Maxx®: Brushless Electric Monster Truck