This is a set of two Pro-Line Hole Shot 2.0 SC 2.2”/3.0” Tires. Short course trucks have become class leaders at many tracks around the nation because it’s a class that anyone can compete in, and more importantly its fun! For those of you that want the most out of your short course truck, you need a set of Hole Shot 2.0 SC tires!
The Hole-Shot is world renowned as one of the most used race tires of all time, making it a weapon that every racer should have in their arsenal. From World Championships to National Championships, Regional race events to club races, the Hole-Shot design has won just about every title imaginable. Pro-Line's Hole-Shot 2.0 SC features more pins and a wider contact patch for insane amounts of traction. The unique mini-pin design provides the optimum level of traction in dusty, hard-packed and grooved conditions.
Click here for Pro-Line Tire Compound Chart.
- Legendary Multi-time World and National Championship winning design in all scales
- Wider contact patch for improved traction in all conditions
- Highly reinforced tire carcass
- Available in World Championship/extremely proprietary M3 (Soft) and M4 (Super Soft) compounds
- Long life/lightweight closed cell foam inserts included
- Made in the USA, since 1982
Height: 4.23" (107mm)
Width: 1.81" (46mm)
- (2) Hole Shot 2.0 SC tires
- (2) Closed Cell inserts
- (1) Pro-Line decal