Currently In Stock: 4
The Ellipse, named after the center bar built into the tread, is a compliment to successful tires such as the Dirt Webs and Space Bars. The “Web” style tire was built to compete on smooth high-grip indoor and outdoor surfaces which require a finely detailed connected bar pattern. The center section of the tire is a home run utilizing a diamond “home plate” footprint to provide massive forward bite and increased longevity. The web of extensions are unique and have a directional touch giving the racer the ultimate tune-ability.
The Dirt Web tire was originally released during the 2013 racing season and debuted in spectacular fashion with a win at the CRCRC Midwest Championships. Since that time, the Dirt Webs have been an industry leader for indoor performance and often chosen as a control tire for performance, reliability and consistency. During 2016, the Space Bars were introduced to a victory at the 1/10th Off-Road Nationals in the hands of Ryan Maifield in the 4WD modified class.
- Designed in conjunction with World Champions Ryan Maifield, Spencer Rivkin and Ryan Cavalieri
- Ellipse center-bar control and support
- Diamond “home plate” design with extension webs
- 2.2” bead mounting size for compatibility
- Available in multiple compounds
- Includes Dirt-Tech Closed cell foam inserts
JConcepts Tire Compound Applications:
- White (Medium): For High Temperature, Outdoor Racing. Intended for use on abrasive tracks.
- Blue (Soft): All purpose compound. Excels in dusty, low bite conditions.
- Orange (Soft): Intended for Black/Blue Groove conditions. Excels on Dry, High Temperature Tracks
- Gold (Indoor Soft): Developed for indoor Clay surfaces.
- Silver (Super Soft Indoor): Similar to gold, but softer. Breaks in faster, recommended on freshly groomed tracks or when a faster break in is needed.
- Green (Super Soft): For conditions with minimum traction. Works well on slippery, wet tracks.
- Black (Mega Soft): Recommended for conditions 59° and under, or extremely loose conditions.
- Red (Medium Soft): For high groove traction with broken sections. Excels on grippy surfaces that have taken rubber.
- Aqua: For ultra dry, dusty groove conditions. Suited to hot weather and abrasive tracks.