Currently In Stock: 4
LCRC Tire Guide by Ryan Maifield
The Reflex tire is designed to bridge a gap between the popular Hybrid tire and other options such as Crossbow and Stacker tire. The Reflex has square angled pins that are stacked vertically to flex and fold evenly across the tire. Typically a stacked tread will wear less and provide more forward bite while the aligned space helps rotation in the turns and gives a snappy release to square up quickly.
During the IFMAR World Championships, the Reflex tire was at full potential when the weather soaked the track and drivers searched for grip. Ryan Maifield bolted on a set of green compound Reflex to his buggy and quickly showed the capability of the tread by taking one of the fastest times on the weathered surface. Back in California at the Sidewinder Nitro Explosion and then again at The Battle of the Sikest race in Phoenix, AZ, Maifield used the Reflex tire to success on a maintained and lightly watered surface.
All new tires will include the latest insert from JConcepts. The Dirt-Tech insert, popularized by its durable nature and gray color, will give customers the combo package they have been waiting for from JConcepts.
- JConcepts original tread, available in multiple compounds
- Square, angled pins with horizontal bars
- Stacked tread for equal wearing
- 83mm bead mounting size for 1/8th compatibility
- Carefully shaped carcass = forward traction
- Includes Dirt-Tech closed cell inserts
JConcepts Tire Compound Applications:
- Red (Medium Soft): For high groove traction with broken sections. Excels on grippy surfaces that have taken rubber.
- Blue (Soft): All purpose compound. Excels in dusty, low bite conditions.
- Green (Super Soft): For conditions with minimum traction. Works well on slippery, wet tracks.
- Black (Mega Soft): Recommended for conditions 59° and under, or extremely loose conditions.
- Aqua A2 (Medium Soft, Longwear): The pre-existing and harder of the 2 Aqua offerings.
- Aqua A3 (Soft Longwear): The new Aqua offering that is softer than A2. It can be used to bridge the gap between Blue and Aqua A2.