Traxxas TRX-4 Rock Crawler with '79 Chevrolet K10 Truck Body
The Traxxas TRX-4 1/10 Trail Crawler Truck with 1979 Chevrolet K10 Truck Body has been designed to offer scale performance and adventure. Thanks to its factory-installed Long Arm Lift Kit and oversize tires, the highly detailed K10 replica body stands over an inch taller than the standard TRX-4 chassis. The K10’s extended wheelbase further enhances the TRX-4’s legendary off-road capability for better performance on the trail. To further the appearance, this truck uses the Traxxas Clipless Body Mounting for added scale realism. The TRX-4 High Trail Edition is the perfect vehicle for the driver who wants it all: extreme all-terrain capability, stunning scale looks, and extreme durability.
This High Trail Edition TRX-4 uses portal axles, 110mm threaded shocks and a lift kit for extreme ground clearance. Oversized Canyon Trail tires are mounted to chrome 2.2" wheels to improve both performance and ground clearance. When the going gets tough, use your transmitter to shift into low range for incredible 4-wheel drive pulling torque. Shift into high range for blasting down the trail. Traxxas gives you the versatility to lock and unlock the front and rear differentials to suit your driving needs directly from your transmitter. Leave the differentials unlocked for relaxed driving on the trail with smooth, tight turning and better handling at high speeds. When the trail gets technical, lock the front and rear differentials, or just the front, for superior grip over extreme terrain.
- Molded Scale Detail: The 1979 Chevrolet K10 Pickup Body comes with authentic-looking chrome wheels, side mirrors and windshield wipers.
- Clip-less Body Mounting System: Traditional posts and body clips are gone, and instead an integrated quick-release system secures the body invisibly. The hidden mechanism holds tight on the trail yet releases in just seconds to access the chassis.
- Trail-tuned XL-5 HV Waterproof Electronic Speed Control: HV electronic speed control brings 3s LiPo capability for strong efficient running. The powerful 21T Titan motor provides torque for hauling heavy loads and climbing steep grades.
- Factory-Installed Long Arm Lift Kit: The lift kit not only gives you an extra inch of ground clearance but also maintains the TRX-4's suspension geometry.
- Extended Wheelbase: The K10’s steel frame rails extend the wheelbase out to 336mm to capture the pickup’s real-world proportions perfectly.
- The Power of Portals: The K10’s portal axles work in tandem with the Lift Kit to lift the truck for huge center ground clearance. The portal axles’ internal gear reduction virtually eliminates torque twist, keeping the K10 straight and on course.
- Extended Aluminum GTS Shocks: These shocks are 20mm longer than the standard GTS shocks. The threaded shock bodies are silver-anodized to deliver silky-smooth dampening.
- Oversize Wheels and Tires: The aggressive Canyon Trail tires feature large lugs for increased grip with foam inserts for realistic trail performance. Chrome Mag wheels come with replica locking hubs to conceal the wheel nuts.
- Sealed Ball Bearings: Reliable sealed ball bearings are used throughout the chassis for long-lasting performance.
Length: 22.20 inches (563mm)
Track Width (Front/Rear): 10.60 inches (270mm)
Center Ground Clearance: 4 inches (99mm)
Height (Overall): 10.89 inches (277mm)
Wheelbase: 13.23 inches (336mm)
Weight (w/o Battery): 7.38lbs (3.35kg)
Shock Length (Front/Rear): 4.33 inches (110mm)
Wheels (Front/Rear): 2.2 x 1.34 inches (56 x 34mm)
Tires (Front/Rear): 5.3 x 2.14 inches (135 x 54mm)
Approach Angle: 70°
Departure Angle: 52°
Breakover Angle: 67°
Hex Size: 12mm
Gear Pitch: 32P
Battery Tray Size (LxWxH): 158.75x47x23/26mm
- (1) Traxxas TRX-4 with K10 Body
- (1) TQi 2.4 GHz 4-Channel Transmitter
- Maintenance Tools
Needed to Complete:
- (4) "AA" Batteries (for transmitter)
- (1) NiMH Battery (4-7 cell) or LiPo Battery (2S/3S)
- (1) Compatible Battery Charger