ProTek RM Maifield Edition .21 Engine - 2022 Nitro Challenge 1/8 Buggy & 1/8 Truggy Winner!!! (With Drake-In)
The ProTek R/C Samurai RM Maifield Edition 3-Port .21 Competition Nitro Engine is Ryan Maifield's weapon of choice when he steps onto the battlefield. The Maifield Edition combines features hand picked by ProTek R/C team driver Ryan Maifield, with the proven race winning performance of the ProTek Samurai platform.
The RM Maifield Edition features a unique backplate with steel insert to reduce friction. This helps to provide increased connecting rod lifespan, a more stable idle and higher RPM, while also eliminating the risk of aluminum debris in the engine due to backplate wear. The RM Edition is paired with the proven "high power" 21j carburetor and long stroke configuration, making it a great option for large track 1/8 nitro buggy and 1/8 nitro truck racing. A low CG 9 fin "RM" cooling head, 3 port sleeve and ceramic rear bearing round out the package to create a pro-level engine that delivers the power and performance needed to win, with the reliability required to compete at the highest levels of competition.
NOTE: Backplate shown in the seventh photo is for display purposes and is pre-installed in the engine.
- Designed in collaboration with Ryan Maifield
- Steel backplate insert to reduce friction, reduce wear, increase RPM and offer a more stable idle
- Superior tunability
- Low CG 9 fin "RM" cooling head
- Aggressive power band
- Ideal for 1/8 buggy & truck applications
- 6.0mm & 6.5mm circular venturis
- Ceramic rear bearing
- ABC piston and 3-port cylinder
- Ultra hot ProTek P3 turbo glow plug
- Strengthened black-coated crankcase
- Utilizes 21j "High Efficiency" Carburetor
PTK-2090: ProTek R/C 2090 Tuned Pipe w/Manifold
PTK-2542: ProTek R/C P3 Turbo Glow Plug (Ultra Hot)
Displacement: 3.49cc / 0.213 cu.in.
Output: 2.68ps/2.64hp/34,000 r.p.m
Practical RPM Range: 4,000-42,000 r.p.m.
- (1) RM Edition Off-Road .21 Engine w/21j Carburetor
- (1) "Gold" P3 Turbo Glow Plug (Ultra Hot)
- (1) High Temp Exhaust Gasket
- (1) 6mm "Circular" Aluminum Carburetor Restrictor
- (1) 6.5mm "Circular" Aluminum Carburetor Restrictor
- (3) Dust Caps (3mm, 16mm & 17mm)