- Prime 2.2" 2WD Off-Road Buggy Front Tires (2 pcs)
- Closed Cell Foam Inserts (2 pcs)
- Unique Tire Grooves for added traction
- Rough Tread Surface for Quick Break In
- Ideal for Tracks Where "slick" Tires are Fastest
- Maximum Performance Right Out Of The Package
- Includes Closed Cell Foam Inserts
- Fits 2.2" 2WD Front 1:10 Buggy Wheels
This is a pair of Prime 2.2" 2WD Off-Road Buggy Front Tires. Many indoor off-road race tracks have turned to carpet or pure clay style dirt in search of ultimate traction, eliminating the need for traditional treaded tires. Pro-Line's all new Prime tires are targeted directly at racers currently running full "slick" tires, saving them from having to grind treaded tires down while delivering improved performance.
Pro-Line's Prime tires feature unique grooves that add traction and stability when the track is freshly watered or when there is a slight layer of thin dust that would cause a traditional "slick" tire to just spin. The raised treaded portion of the Prime tire has a distinctive rough surface texture similar to a ground "slick" tire and makes the Prime tire have maximum performance right out of the package.
Don't settle for anything less than Prime Performance with Pro-Line's new Prime tire!
8242-03 | Prime 2.2" 2WD M4 (Super Soft) Off-Road Buggy Front Tires
- 2.2" 1:10 2WD Front Buggy Wheels