Currently In Stock: 6
JConcepts Octagons 2.2" 4WD Front Buggy Tires are a great choice when track conditions require a tire with less tread, but more tread than a full slick tire. The beauty of the Octagons lay just beneath the surface where JConcepts has removed a little surface area in the geometry based pattern.
The carcass is totally unique, slightly more round than JConcepts slick tires of the past and incorporates heavy X-pattern style inner ribbing for increased support. The continuous thickness carcass is light-weight and utilizes the industry standard 2.2” mounting bead. Like the name suggests, the embossed tread which is Octagon shaped is repeated and overlapped to form a subculture of grippy surface edges for dry or abrasive surfaces.
The main surface of the tire has the reliable slick and smooth surface which grips conditions as expected from a JConcepts tire. The Octagons are available in green, black and indoor clay, gold compounds to match just about any racing surface. Each package includes the Dirt-Tech insert, popularized by its durable nature and gray color, provides customers the combo package they have been waiting for from JConcepts.
- JConcepts innovative tread pattern
- Embossed Octagon design for versatility
- Light-weight carcass design
- 2.2” mounting bead diameter
- Inner X-pattern ribbing for support
- Available in aqua, green, black and gold compounds
- Includes Dirt-Tech inserts
JConcepts Tire Compound Applications:
- White (Medium): For High Temperature, Outdoor Racing. Intended for use on abrasive tracks.
- Blue (Soft): All purpose compound. Excels in dusty, low bite conditions.
- Orange (Soft): Intended for Black/Blue Groove conditions. Excels on Dry, High Temperature Tracks
- Gold (Indoor Soft): Developed for indoor Clay surfaces.
- Silver (Super Soft Indoor): Similar to gold, but softer. Breaks in faster, recommended on freshly groomed tracks or when a faster break in is needed.
- Green (Super Soft): For conditions with minimum traction. Works well on slippery, wet tracks.
- Black (Mega Soft): Recommended for conditions 59° and under, or extremely loose conditions.
- Red (Medium Soft): For high groove traction with broken sections. Excels on grippy surfaces that have taken rubber.
- Aqua: For ultra dry, dusty groove conditions. Suited to hot weather and abrasive tracks.